1. Name and contact details of the responsible entity according to GDPR
Company name:DORMA-Glas GmbH
32107 Bad Salzuflen
Represented by Managing Director Andreas Tiedtke
Phone: +49 5222 924-0
The company data protection officer can be reached at the above address for the attention of Mr. Claus Frohwitter or by e-mail email@example.com.
2. Categories of personal data, their collection, storage as well as type and purpose of processing
When you enter into business contact with us, we collect the following information from you:
• Postal address
• Telephone number and e-mail address (if available)
• Purchase history
The processing is carried out upon your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without the provision of this data, the implementation would not be possible.
The processing may also be based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR of the controller and is neither disproportionate nor expected to override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you.
3. Recipients of the data
We disclose your personal data within our company exclusively to the business units and persons who need this data to fulfill contractual and legal obligations or to implement our legitimate interest.
4. Duration of data storage
We delete your personal data when the respective purpose of the storage no longer applies, and no legal provision requires a retention.
5. Your data subject rights
Every data subject has the right to information under Article 15 of the GDPR, the right to rectification under Article 16 of the GDPR, the right to erasure under Article 17 of the GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 of the GDPR, the right to notification under Article 19 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
6. Google Analytics
(1) Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(5) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/ terms/de.html, overview of data protection: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245, and the data protection declaration: policies.google.com/privacy= en.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. Providing further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details above.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletter, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every e-mail or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed to you in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above will take place.
8. Objection to processing
Insofar as your personal data has been collected on the basis of legitimate interests of the controller (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing. To exercise your right, please contact us in writing at:
32107 Bad Salzuflen